Why Stay Alfred?
Stay Alfred believes in empowering our employees by celebrating and rewarding success, and fostering a high-energy, mutually supportive culture. Our culture, strong sense of beliefs, and values are the things that everyone in this organization shares. Want to be a part of the team?
Check out our Employee Reviews on Glassdoor.
Stay Alfred believes in helping guests feel at home while they travel, and we strive to make this experience possible in cities around the world by offering the professional customer service and consistency of a hotel, the space and style of a high-end apartment, and locations that enable our guests to enjoy vibrant, walkable neighborhoods in the world's most interesting cities. We do this by connecting with our guests through our next generation hospitality platform.
Stay Alfred is looking to find the right team members to push forward into the future with having recently closed on $47 Million of Series B funding. Founded in 2011, Stay Alfred, Inc. is disrupting the hospitality industry by combining the luxury and quality of a boutique hotel with the space and amenity of a high end downtown apartment. Recognized three times by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, and as a one of the ‘Best places to work in the Inland NorthWest’, Stay Alfred currently manages approximately $500 million in multifamily assets through its tech enabled hospitality model. With locations in twenty-seven cities nationwide, Stay Alfred is reinventing travel at a rapid pace.
Call Center Director Position Overview
The Call Center Director has the opportunity to make a positive, immediate and lasting impact through fulfilling the crucial responsibilities of data analysis and reporting of trends found in our contact center data. This Team Member will have a strong philosophy and understanding of how to reduce contact center call volume, create and present reports, and analyze data to target needed changes in our current call processes.
If you are a leader, hungry, teachable, and want to be a part of something big, we want to talk to you.
- Live by and champion our cultural values: Happy, Hungry, Honest, High-Performing, Humble and H-Loyal
- Promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate maximizing employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness
- Monitors call and queue volumes including abandon rates, outbound calls, and other key contact center metrics
- Oversee daily reporting including, total calls, abandon and call percentages, average and maximum hold times, total customer chats, total emails, top 5 detailed call dispositions and more
- Daily optimization of availability and revenue for our listings
- Attend weekly cross-departmental meetings
- Oversee and direct the Inside Sales and Guest Services Departments
- Ensure adequate staffing via active recruitment and key staff retention efforts
- Maintain New Hire training program to incorporate changes and growth of company
- Establish and maintain performance metrics for team members and communicate performance on a weekly and monthly basis to the team
- Create, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for systems and booking channels
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Ensure functional, efficient and competitive team atmosphere to facilitate meeting sales goals
- Calculate Commissions, collect commission data, report commission totals monthly to VP and Payroll
- Publish reports of all sales across Channels, Properties and future dates according to company needs
- Create, maintain, and ensure Reservation policies are followed according to cross departmental needs and company goals
- Regularly maintain, review, and revise the commission and compensation structure of Sales Agents as needed
Guest Services Responsibilities:
- Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Sets performance standards to meet customer service goals of company
- Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate information and a reasonable issue resolution time.
- Perform in depth analysis on guest issue trends and make adjustments as necessary
We’re an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of all the things you’ll do.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years Manager/Director experience in a contact/call center environment
- Candidate must have knowledge of Customer-relationship Management Systems (Netsuite preferred), Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Knowledge (Phone System), and Microsoft and Google Suite (sheets, docs, slides, calendar, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how to present data using provided company tools and systems
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
More to Know
- Full Time Employment and Growth Opportunities
- Year after year increases in pay that coincide with the growth and profitability of the company
- Weekly company sponsored lunches and events throughout the year
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental Benefits, and 401K options after 1 year
- Thrice: Earned a spot in the Top 5000 of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
- Thrice: Inland Northwest Best Places to Work
- No Relocation Stipend Available for this Position
**Please ensure to check email SPAM folders, as all applicants will receive correspondence**
Stay Alfred, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and preserving inclusive hiring practices. Stay Alfred, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.