Head of Housekeeping
Stay Alfred believes in empowering our employees by celebrating and rewarding success, and fostering a high-energy, mutually supportive culture. Our culture, strong sense of beliefs, and values are the things that everyone in this organization shares. Want to be a part of the team?
Check out our Employee Reviews on Glassdoor.
Stay Alfred believes in helping guests feel at home while they travel, and we strive to make this experience possible in cities around the world by offering the professional customer service and consistency of a hotel, the space and style of a high-end apartment, and locations that enable our guests to enjoy vibrant, walkable neighborhoods in the world's most interesting cities. We do this by connecting with our guests through our next generation hospitality platform.
Head of Housekeeping Overview
Stay Alfred is seeking an industrious Head of Housekeeping in Atlanta. Top candidates will be able to leverage their exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and leadership skills while delivering professional cleaning services. The right candidate will have a dedicated spirit and will enjoy the challenges that come with rapid growth and change. At Stay Alfred our culture of collaboration, innovation, and hustle is fundamental to our success in which we all share. It’s an exciting, and rewarding role where you make the difference!
- Oversee the housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities of Atlanta area units.
- Perform hands on housekeeping / cleaning responsibilities to Stay Alfred quality standards
- Audit product/property for accuracy, including arrival and departure instructions
- Build relationships with our property managers, leasing staff and building staff
- Create/Manage/Maintain vendor relationships with housekeeping companies, linen vendors, etc.
- Establishes detailed cleaning to ensure appearance and life of all furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Instructs outside contracted companies to assure quality and timeliness of work.
- Monitors and controls expenses such as Uniforms, Linen, Guest Supplies, Cleaning Supplies and Contract Services.
- Establishes and maintains accurate inventory records.
- Recommends appropriate actions passed on results of inventory audit/evaluation.
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of our guests
- Responds swiftly and effectively in any emergency of safety situations.
- Schedule: 5 Day per week schedule, available nights, and weekends.
- Available to be on call for a portion of the week
- Champion our cultural values: Happy, Hungry, Honest, Hardworking, Humble and H-Loyal
- Prefer 2-3 years of Housekeeping Supervisory / Management experience
- Ability to operate independently and thrive in a remote location without local oversight
- Demonstrates confident leadership, motivation, and problem solving skills
- Maintains understanding and compliance of all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
More to Know:
- Salary: $35,000+ DOE
- Full Time Employment, and Growth Opportunities
- Year after year increases in pay that coincide with the growth and profitability of the company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits, Life Insurance
- 401K options after 1 year
- Twice: Earned a spot in the Top 500 of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
- Thrice: Inland Northwest Best Places to Work
**Please ensure to check email SPAM folders, as all applicants will receive correspondence**
Stay Alfred, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and preserving inclusive hiring practices. Stay Alfred, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status